This opportunity is no longer available. Please check our careers page to view open career opportunities.
If you’re passionate about technology, eager to learn and love the thrill of making a positive difference, let’s connect about IT jobs! ADNET Technologies’ vision is to be the partner of choice for our clients and the best place to work for our employees. We’re passionate about keeping our team healthy, challenged and fulfilled, and our policies, people and workplace all reflect that. Everyone on our team can contribute to our culture and company strategy and truly make a difference.
ADNET Technologies is seeking an On-site Help Desk Engineer to join our team within our Service Operations Department. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work on-site as a team member to provide basic end-user-technical support to a specific ADNET client ensuring their highest satisfaction. You will be called upon to resolve a wide range of problems, such as desktop issues, managed server or workstation issues or server emergencies.
Benefits for the Modern Workforce
Making a positive impact in the world of IT takes a heightened focus on people. That’s why at ADNET, we’re passionate about ensuring our team stays healthy, happy, challenged and fulfilled.
ADNET offers progressive benefits packages, including:
- Unlimited Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Flexible work-from-anywhere policy
- Progressive healthcare plan selection, including a 100% covered healthcare option
- Safe Harbor matching 401(k) plan
- Flexible benefits plan with dependent care benefit option
- Short-term disability and life insurance with long-term disability option
- Total well-being program including employer-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Modern, collaborative workplaces in Rocky Hill, CT and Albany, NY
This position will be on-site in Waterbury, CT; 4 days a week with 1 day remote.
- On-site primary contact for Level 1 IT support; includes but not limited to:
- End-user support tickets
- Onboarding and offboarding employees as it pertains to IT
- Hardware management including laptops, printers, copiers, switches, etc.
- Recognize technical issues beyond abilities and recommend escalation to ADNET
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2-4 years in a technical support role including Windows server support
- A demonstrated aptitude working with computers, LANs, operating systems, cloud-based technologies, mobile devices, and various software applications
- Experience using a PSA or Help Desk ticket system is a plus; but not required.
- Familiarity with managed server and workstation management applications
Apply for This Position
To apply for the On-Site Help Desk position, please click here.