What We Collect
We may collect the following information via online forms. Form fields are clearly labeled and require you to submit any information we request.
- Job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, event registrations, technical support and feedback
ADNET requests this information to understand your needs and interests, provide you with a better service experience and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Accurate event registrations for ticketing.
- Processing your support requests and following up.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- ADNET will never sell your information.
By default, this website stores first-party cookies only on your device. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you, if you provide information to us via online forms. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media.
As a SOC 2, Type II compliant organization and a provider of cybersecurity services, ADNET is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Those policies and procedures have been audited by an independent third-party. Learn more about ADNET’s SOC 2, Type II compliance.