Elevate your IT with the cloud.
Cloud solutions like Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services are cost-effective ways to provide your organization with the flexibility and security needed in today’s market. As a cloud service provider, we’ll work with you to plan and manage your migration to the cloud and provide support to help you get the most out of your cloud systems and applications.
Ready to get started? Contact Us
By migrating your IT infrastructure to the cloud, we can help you consolidate and manage resources, lower your costs and improve business continuity—and we can do it all without ever needing to visit your office.
Our certified cloud solution providers will help you:
- Build a technically and financially sound cloud migration plan
- Learn how your organization is currently using technology and evaluate whether key business applications can be migrated to the cloud
- Carefully plan, test, execute and document everything in order to ensure your success
- Design your cloud environment with security in mind
So, you’re in the cloud – now what?
Azure cloud technologies can enable your team to work effectively from anywhere. But what happens after your cloud migration? Like any technology platform, your cloud environment needs to be managed and maintained for optimal performance. Foundations CloudControl gives you visibility into your cloud systems and performance, providing operational maturity and accuracy.
Foundations CloudControl is a cloud platform management service backed by the team of certified cloud experts at ADNET, a Top 250 Public Cloud MSP.
Our certified cloud services providers can help you:
- Monitor your Microsoft Azure environment
- Resolve cloud environment and cloud firewall alerts and technical issues
- Keep your cloud systems running efficiently
- Identify opportunities for cloud cost savings
- Review your cloud resource utilization and make informed decisions
The days of endless PC upgrades are gone. We live in a virtual world – there’s no reason desktops and applications can’t live in the cloud. Using cloud virtual desktop, otherwise known as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), any application can be virtualized and run in the cloud.
ADNET has partnerships with leading cloud providers and team members trained to design and deploy VDI solutions such as Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) and Citrix VDI.
Microsoft 365 Apps (Office 365) can transform the way you work. O365 is often used by organizations to solve email challenges, but it’s so much more than that.
While planning and managing your migration to the cloud, ADNET can:
- Develop an O365 strategy to help you get the most out of your subscription
- Secure your O365 environment to ensure your data can be securely accessed by your team while being protected from threats
- Enhance collaboration, make work easier and increase productivity with O365
Here’s what our clients have to say
We engaged ADNET to help us migrate email and phones of over 60 users to Office 365. The project included setting up and configuring O365 including Outlook and Teams, migrating all data from Exchange on-premise to a hosted solution, training administrators on security and Office 365 management, and troubleshooting critical technical issues as are ever present with projects of this scope. The ADNET team was a pleasure to work with and clearly experts in the field. Project plans were well written, deliverables were always on time, and the team was able to work with us to stay within scope. Our users experienced little to no down time and there were no major complaints (which is an indicator of success). Job well done.Stephen Bioty, Ce3 Inc.