Managed IT Services
We take care of IT — so you can take care of business.
Every organization is different. That’s why ADNET provides managed IT services tailored to your unique needs. From helping with everyday issues to fully monitoring and managing your systems, we offer the flexibility to scale services and expenses as your business needs change.
Ready to get started? Contact Us
ADNET’s remote support programs give your team access to expert help when and where they need it.
- Choose the support hours that work best for your business
- Take full advantage of user-friendly tools like chat for immediate IT assistance
- Many issues can be resolved remotely, but onsite support is also available
Every organization is different, so ADNET offers multiple support options. Consider these factors when deciding which support program is right for you.
Both Foundations First and First/24 include remote support from highly skilled technicians. Onsite support is available as an additional service.
- Includes support M-F, 8 AM – 6 PM in your local time zone
- Designed for organizations with employees that typically work standard business hours
- Ideal for businesses that aren’t open evenings or weekends or typically require IT support only during standard business hours
- Includes support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including holidays
- Designed for organizations with multiple locations in different time zones, a remote workforce or team with flexible schedules
- Ideal for businesses that want access to IT experts 24×7 in case of high priority emergencies
Protect your data by keeping your servers and desktops up-to-date and secure.
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Patch deployment
- Anti-virus updates
- Alerts generated by our monitoring agents reviewed and validated by our team, informing you of any potential issues
If a file or server needs to be restored, or your network is infected with malware, having a recent backup is imperative to minimize expensive downtime and damage.
- Protects your systems
- Keeps your most important data easily recoverable
- Monitored by our team so we can resolve issues remotely
- ADNET regularly performs test restores, ensuring that you always have the latest backup to restore from when it matters most
Foundations Network keeps the essential devices supporting your network performing at peak capacity and can protect against costly device failures.
- Proactive system maintenance, including updates and patching
- Device alert monitoring and response
Foundations Firewall protects a vital component of your network security. Ensure that your firewalls can properly support your environment and protect your business from security threats.
- Proactive device maintenance
- Monitoring and performance analysis
Take the stress and surprise out of IT management with TotalCare, ADNET’s most comprehensive service. Flexible and scalable, it’s perfect for organizations of all sizes – especially small to midsized businesses. TotalCare is a great choice for organizations that want to fully outsource IT or simply extend the capabilities of internal IT staff to let them work on projects that impact your business. When you have TotalCare, you know it’s okay – ADNET’s got it.
- Unlimited remote support via chat, phone or email
- Onsite support as needed
- Proactive system care
- Includes security features such as Foundations Detect + Respond
- Predictable monthly cost for support and maintenance of entire environment
Here’s what our clients have to say
My firm has worked with ADNET for a number of years, and we’ve developed a great partnership. We recently moved to their Foundations First platform, and it’s going very well. The Chat feature allows our employees to get technical support in a matter of seconds. The technicians are professional and can typically solve our problems quickly. And best of all, the problems get solved without me getting involved!Jennifer O’Toole, Hassett & George, P.C.
We find your staff to be very responsive to our service requests in the areas of timeliness and thoroughness. We also appreciate the ability of your technicians to work remotely on our computers to ensure a very timely response to unexpected situations.Lauren Van Dermark, CSJ, Shaker Pointe at Carondelet, Inc.