This opportunity is no longer available. Please check our careers page to view open career opportunities.
As a Sales (Engagement) Manager with ADNET Technologies, you will be responsible for delivering high quality service to ADNET’s clients through direct support and collaboration with an ADNET Engagement Manager Team. The ideal candidate will contribute directly to ADNET’s success.
This role will be responsible for new business prospecting and development, identifying current needs and opportunities within current client accounts, and end-to-end management of every project engagement, as well as maintaining existing client relations and sales opportunities. This is primarily a sales and revenue focused position which offers significant exposure throughout all of ADNET’s business units and will allow you to fully immerse yourself in the IT professional services industry.
There are ample opportunities for growth with the right candidate. If your typical response to a request is “That’s not my job,” this is probably not the ideal position for you. However, if you are passionate about technology, willing to learn and love the thrill of contributing to the success of a team, we want to hear from you. Apply today and tell us what you’re capable of!
This position requires a blend of remote work combined with travel between client sites and meetings. This position is primarily based in Connecticut. Travel to ADNET locations may be required.
- Develop a personal sales plan that will achieve established sales and profit goals.
- Establish network relationships within the industry and community.
- Employ consultative sales techniques demonstrating an understanding of the needs of our current and prospective clients.
- Identify and engage new clients for ADNET.
- Manages and maintains assigned accounts by developing relationships with key decision makers.
- Maintain and track, in ADNET’s ConnectWise system, client data on current and prospective clients and prepare reports as necessary.
- Provide exceptional sales support to ADNET clients by coordinating with all ADNET internal departments as well as ADNET’s vendors and partners to provide timely quotes, production information and resolution of client issues.
- Provide exceptional follow-up to ADNET clients on services delivered and identify future opportunities through strategic guidance.
- Develop strong working relationships and regularly meet with clients to ensure technology and training needs are met.
- Regularly increase knowledge and understanding of trends that impact ADNET business, including competitor data. Maintain awareness of industry and vertical market trends & competition.
- Support Marketing programs and campaigns to engage prospective clients.
- Participate in both online and in-person training programs and attend conferences, networking events and workshops to stay current with technology offerings and identify new prospects.
- Sales lead generation. Sales calling and follow-up, including cold calling.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales call reports.
- Work with the Infrastructure Services, Advisory Services and Software Development Departments in the hand-off of new clients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, a two or four-year degree, in a business or technology related field or proven sales experience (5 years +) in corporate business sales or technical position preferred or a combination of education and experience.
- Must have the ability to organize multiple tasks and priorities.
- Must possess time management skills and be goal and deadline oriented.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to continual learning and growth.
- Must have the ability to think critically and strategically.
- Must be able to work within budgets.
- Ability to make decisions in matters of significance.
- Must be a team player.
- An ability to work in a professional office and client environments.
- Work time may include some evenings and weekends as well as overnight travel.
Why Work at ADNET?
If you’re passionate about technology, eager to learn and love the thrill of making a positive difference, let’s connect about IT jobs! ADNET Technologies’ vision is to be the partner of choice for our clients and the best place to work for our employees. We’re passionate about keeping our team healthy, challenged and fulfilled, and our policies, people and workplace all reflect that. Everyone on our team can contribute to our culture and company strategy and truly make a difference.
Benefits for the Modern Workforce
ADNET Technologies offers progressive benefits packages, including a 100% covered healthcare option, a 401K match and a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy that doesn’t limit the amount of time any employee can take off.
Our remote working policy offers employees the flexibility they need to do their jobs from anywhere. Employees receive the tools they need to collaborate in their jobs and connect with any member of the team, regardless of where they’re physically based. Based on employee feedback, ADNET Technologies is one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut from 2014 – 2021.
Apply for This Position
To apply for the Sales (Engagement) Manager position, please click here.