We take care of IT — so you can take care of business.
From helping with everyday issues to fully monitoring and managing your systems, we offer the flexibility to scale services and expenses as your business needs change. ADNET’s remote support programs give your team access to expert help when and where they need it.
- Choose the support hours that work best for your business
- Take full advantage of user-friendly tools like chat for immediate IT assistance
- Many issues can be resolved remotely, but onsite support is also available
Every organization is different, so ADNET offers multiple support options. Consider these factors when deciding which support program is right for you. Both Foundations First and First/24 include remote support from highly skilled technicians. Onsite support is available as an additional service.
- Foundations First
- Includes support M-F, 8 AM – 6 PM in your local time zone
- Designed for organizations with employees that typically work standard business hours
- Ideal for businesses that aren’t open evenings or weekends or typically require IT support only during standard business hours
- Foundations First/24
- Includes support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including holidays
- Designed for organizations with multiple locations in different time zones, a remote workforce or team with flexible schedules
- Ideal for businesses that want access to IT experts 24×7 in case of high priority emergencies