Businesses are under the constant threat of cyberattacks – just turn on the news and you’ll see reports almost every day. Do you have an interest in helping organizations prepare, defend and respond to these threats? Do you want to be part of a team that helps companies navigate these treacherous times? Do you like to learn new skills and find ways to apply these skills to solving business challenges?
ADNET Technologies, LLC is seeking a IT Security Analyst to support our clients for providing business analysis and security review services for ADNET’s clients. In addition, this role is involved with security compliance for ADNET. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional technical and interpersonal skills, be highly organized and motivated, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. Every day will present you with new and interesting challenges that will test your technical abilities as well as your problem-solving skills. This is an opportunity to represent the brand of a rapidly growing company and to make a difference for our clients.
This position requires a blend of remote work combined with travel between client sites. The candidate must be able to commute to client locations and the closest ADNET location (either New York or Connecticut). Travel between ADNET locations may be required.
- Develop processes and procedures to advance the Security practice.
- Perform client engagements in the areas of business analysis and security.
- Respond to alerts created by the ADNET Managed Security solution.
- Assist with internal security for ADNET’s internal IT infrastructure.
- Delight clients when performing services for them.
- Client visits with the engagement team to assess client needs.
- Assist with generation of Scopes of Work for potential client projects.
- Manage client projects.
- Create project deliverables such as reports, slide presentations, etc.
- Perform other such tasks that relate to IT Security Analyst as assigned by Director, Security Services.
- Assist others at ADNET when possible by leveraging your expertise.
- Stay current on industry trends and technology, which may affect operations or client expectations.
- A four year business or technical college degree.
- Have at least one of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Professional (CISSP); Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH); Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA); certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC); GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis, risk management and information security or a combination of education and experience. Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability analysis a must. Incident response experience would be a plus
- Physical: Vision: Correctable vision. Hearing: Full hearing capability including the dissemination of tones. An ability to lift up to 30 lbs. An ability to stand and/or sit for up to 14 hours/day.
- Working Conditions: An ability to work in a professional office environment and LAN/WAN room environment. Work time may include some evenings and weekends as well as overnight travel.
- Must possess abilities to analyze business processes and systems and write effective reports, recommendations and summaries based on findings.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for transportation to and from ADNET’s offices and client locations as required.
- Must be driven and well-organized.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Keen attention to detail and follow-up skills
Why Work at ADNET?
Founded in 1991, ADNET Technologies is a SOC II, Type 2 Compliant IT management and security firm with HQ offices in CT & other locations. ADNET works closely with clients to provide industry-leading service across three core areas – Managed IT Services, Security, and Cloud – and is distinguished by its human-centered approach to client engagements.
Embodying a people-first culture both internally and externally, ADNET has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Connecticut by the Hartford Business Journal each of the last eight years. The firm is ranked among the top global Managed IT Service Providers in Channel Futures’ MSP 501 list and ChannelE2E’s Top 250 Public Cloud MSP list. For more information, visit thinkadnet.com.
Benefits for the Modern Workforce
ADNET Technologies offers progressive benefits packages, including a 100% covered healthcare option, a 401K match and a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy that doesn’t limit the amount of time any employee can take off.
Our remote working policy offers employees the flexibility they need to do their jobs from anywhere. Employees receive the tools they need to collaborate in their jobs and connect with any member of the team, regardless of where they’re physically based.
Apply for This Position
To apply for this position, please click here.