ADNET Technologies, LLC is seeking a Systems Intern with strong computer skills as well as exceptional capability to organize and troubleshoot. Our Systems Intern will support the Client Experience Manager, TAC (Technical Assistance Center) team and the engineering team in day-to-day tasks.
This internship may be right for you if you possess exceptional interpersonal skills, are highly organized and motivated, and enjoy being part of a dynamic and growing team. Every day will present you with new and interesting challenges that will test your technical abilities as well as your problem-solving skills. This is an opportunity to learn from a growing company and to make a difference for our clients.
This position is primarily remote.
▪ Day-to-day coordination and setup of equipment
▪ System builds
▪ Documenting system configurations
▪ Troubleshooting computer problems
▪ Installing software
▪ Internal projects
▪ Experience in technology or other related experience
▪ Attaining a degree in technology or related field
▪ A demonstrated aptitude working with computers
▪ Knowledge of IT processes and a technical background a major plus
▪ Professional demeanor and exceptional organizational and communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
▪ Keen attention to detail and follow-up skills
▪ Ability to thrive working both independently and in a team environment
▪ Proficiency managing multiple projects under tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively balance priorities and meet assigned goals
▪ An aptitude and a desire for continual learning with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
▪ An ability to work in a professional office environment
▪ Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for transportation to and from ADNET’s offices and client locations as required.
Why Work at ADNET?
ADNET Technologies is a technology consulting firm with offices in Farmington, CT and Albany, NY. Since our inception in 1991, our mission has been to help our clients create measurable business value from their IT investments, leveraging both our technological heritage and our understanding of business principles.
We’re a diverse group of people with a wide mix of backgrounds and talents, and we collaborate to apply those skills for our clients. Everyone we hire has a big effect – by joining our team, you’ll be helping to take a growing company to the next level while contributing to a rewarding and positive culture for our team. We value passion, integrity, focus, accountability, and professionalism above all else, and seek to provide a positive environment in which all members of our team can excel in their careers and create new opportunities.
Our employees care deeply about our clients and take pride in the work they produce. As a company, we also care about our employees and treat them with a high degree of respect. From 2014-2020, ADNET was named by our employees to the Hartford Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work in Connecticut!
Apply for This Position
To apply for this position, please click here.