Are you excited about technology? Do you like being part of a great team? Are you excited about growth? Do you want to join one of CT’s Best Places to Work?
ADNET Technologies, LLC is seeking a Remote Assistance Systems Engineer that has previous Managed Service experience to join our Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work as a team member to provide level 2 and up technical support to ADNET’s clients through a variety of methods while ensuring their satisfaction. You will be called upon to resolve a wide range of problems including Office 365, Azure, Windows Server, Networking, Firewall, Active Directory and Workstation issues.
The ideal candidate for the Remote Support Systems Engineer position will possess exceptional technical trouble shooting skills and interpersonal skills, be highly organized and motivated, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. Every day will present you with new and interesting challenges that will test your technical abilities as well as your problem-solving skills. This is an opportunity to represent the brand of a rapidly growing company and to make a difference for our clients.
This position requires a blend of remote work combined with travel between client sites. Travel to ADNET locations may be required.
- Provide remote or on-site level 2 technical support to ADNET clients based on established procedures through various support mediums (telephone, email and remote).
- Actively manage assigned tickets, projects and follow-ups to ensure that they’re addressed in a timely fashion.
- Have high level troubleshooting skills, in Cloud, on premise Windows Environments, and Networks
- Recommend proactive solutions to recurring support issues.
- Performs preventative maintenance on servers and workstations for our clients.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows operating systems and applications, virtual environments and backup systems.
- Install and configure managed service application, setup patch policies and proactive maintenance
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Support and maintain ADNET internal network systems.
- Handle administrative duties to maintain good client and vendor relations.
- Stay current on industry trends and technology, which may affect operations or client expectations.
- Education: A minimum of an Associate’s Degree or minimum 3-5 years equivalent technical experience. One industry certification or equivalent experience.
- Skill Level: Must possess a thorough understanding of IP networking and ability to troubleshoot/analyze/resolve hardware and software issues remotely. Experience in Microsoft Windows server and desktop environments. Working knowledge of switching, routing and firewall technology.
- Ability to thrive working both independently and in a team environment. Be willing to mentor other team members.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of customers having different levels of computer expertise.
- Maintain effective and timely communication with the Client Experience Coordinator (triage) team to keep them informed on the status of all assignments.
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing with appropriate detail to the customers and ADNET staff members in a manner that is both courteous and professional.
- Excellent customer service skills – personable, courteous, and professional
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for transportation to and from ADNET’s offices and client locations as required.
- If you have knowledge on some of the following tool set that would be a big plus. ConnectWise, ITGlue, Auvik, Continuum RMM, Liongard.
Why Work at ADNET?
If you’re passionate about technology, eager to learn and love the thrill of making a positive difference, let’s connect about IT jobs! ADNET Technologies’ vision is to be the partner of choice for our clients and the best place to work for our employees. We’re passionate about keeping our team healthy, challenged and fulfilled, and our policies, people and workplace all reflect that. Everyone on our team can contribute to our culture and company strategy and truly make a difference.
Benefits for the Modern Workforce
ADNET Technologies offers progressive benefits packages, including a 100% covered healthcare option, a 401K match and a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy that doesn’t limit the amount of time any employee can take off.
Our remote working policy offers employees the flexibility they need to do their jobs from anywhere. Employees receive the tools they need to collaborate in their jobs and connect with any member of the team, regardless of where they’re physically based. Based on employee feedback, ADNET Technologies is one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut from 2014 – 2020.
Apply for This Position
To apply for the Remote Support Systems Engineer position, please click here.