This opportunity is no longer available. Please check our careers page to view open career opportunities.
Are you technically skilled and love working with people? Do you get excited for the challenge to apply your technical skills to solve real world business problems? Are you interested in deepening your technical skills? If so, then this position may be for you.
ADNET Technologies, LLC is seeking a skilled Senior Systems Engineer to support our clients by providing creative leading-edge technical solutions and support to our clients. In addition, you will also be responsible for the management of technical level 2 and 3 projects.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional technical and interpersonal skills, be highly organized and motivated, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. Every day will present you with new and interesting challenges that will test your technical abilities as well as your problem-solving skills. This is an opportunity to represent the brand of a rapidly growing company and to make a difference for our clients.
This position is primarily located in ADNET’s Albany, NY office. However, from time to time travel between locations may be required.
- Assemble, configure, build, support and maintain Servers and Workstations effectively and efficiently for clients.
- Configure software and hardware to client’s environment and specifications.
- Troubleshoot issues after installation either on-site or in house.
- Install/Upgrade network operating system and network software.
- Consistently and regularly communicate with Team Manager on project status and issues.
- Achieve or exceed minimum billing hours’ requirement set up by Manager, Professional Services.
- Be available as an escalation point for technical support issues arising either from the Technical Assistance Center or other members of the team.
- Document installation and other administrative procedures as necessary.
- Be available for off-hours support as needed, which may include any time of the day or week.
- Update client on-site logs as necessary when making changes to a client’s system.
- Education: Azure Expert Certification(s) or Equivalent in Cloud Technologies (i.e., MCSE, AWS Solutions Architect, etc.)
- Skill Level: 8+ years experience in relevant senior IT position. 5+ years experience designing, building, and maintaining cloud environments for clients. Office 365 certifications or 3+ years experience with Office 365 migrations and tenant maintenance.
Why Work at ADNET?
ADNET Technologies is a technology consulting firm with offices in Rocky Hill, CT and Albany, NY. Since 1991, our mission has been to connect people, process and technology to help our clients build a better business. For our clients, we strive to be the partner of choice; for our employees, the best place to work.
We’re a diverse group of people with a wide mix of backgrounds and talents, and we collaborate to apply those skills for our clients. Everyone we hire has a big effect – by joining our team, you’ll be helping to take a growing company to the next level while contributing to a rewarding and positive culture for our team. We value passion, integrity, focus, accountability, and professionalism above all else, and seek to provide a positive environment in which all members of our team can excel in their careers and create new opportunities.
Our employees care deeply about our clients and take pride in the work that is produced. As a company, we also care about our employees and treat them with a high degree of respect. From 2014-2021, ADNET was named by our employees to the Hartford Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work in Connecticut!
Benefits for the Modern Workforce
ADNET Technologies offers progressive benefits packages, including a 100% covered healthcare option, a 401K match and a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy that doesn’t limit the amount of time any employee can take off.
Our remote working policy offers employees the flexibility they need to do their jobs from anywhere. Employees receive the tools they need to collaborate in their jobs and connect with any member of the team, regardless of where they’re physically based. Based on employee feedback, ADNET Technologies is one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut from 2014 – 2021.
Apply for This Position
To apply for the Senior Systems Engineer position, please click here.