Are you someone who likes to keep things “on track”? Do you like to be a part of a growing team? Do you want to join one of CT’s Best Places to Work?
ADNET Technologies, LLC is seeking a skilled Project Manager to oversee the communication, planning, implementation, tracking and deliverables of client projects.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills, be highly organized and motivated, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. Every day will present you with new and interesting challenges that will test your analytical as well as your time management skills. This is an opportunity to represent the brand of a rapidly growing company and to make a difference for our clients.
Why Work at ADNET?
ADNET Technologies is a technology consulting firm with offices in Farmington, CT and Albany, NY. Since our inception in 1991, our mission has been to help our clients create measurable business value from their IT investments, leveraging both our technological heritage and our understanding of business principles.
We’re a diverse group of people with a wide mix of backgrounds and talents, and we collaborate to apply those skills for our clients. Everyone we hire has a big effect – by joining our team, you’ll be helping to take a growing company to the next level while contributing to a rewarding and positive culture for our team. We value passion, integrity, focus, accountability, and professionalism above all else, and seek to provide a positive environment in which all members of our team can excel in their careers and create new opportunities.
Our employees care deeply about our clients and take pride in the work that is produced. As a company, we also care about our employees and treat them with a high degree of respect. From 2014-2019, ADNET was named by our employees to the Hartford Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work in Connecticut!
This position is primarily located in ADNET’s Farmington, CT office, however from time to time travel between locations may be required.
ADNET offers a competitive benefit program including 100% Medical plan option, Dental, Vision, Life Disability, paid Holidays, unlimited RTO (which encompasses vacation, sick, personal and bereavement), 401(k) match, bonuses and incentive plans. In addition, we offer paid training, professional development, employee recognition programs, employee outings, spontaneous fun and more!
- All tasks associated with Project planning, Project Execution and Project Closure.
- Perform your duties effectively and efficiently.
- Achieve or exceed minimum billing hours requirement as defined by your supervisor.
- Alert supervisor of any inadequacies in standards and procedures that can have an adverse impact on ADNET or its Clients.
- Maintain industry knowledge by reading pertinent trade journals.
- Regularly measure and report on project delivery efficiency metrics as agreed upon with your supervisor.
- Delight clients, always.
- A minimum of an associate’s degree with a Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate or minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering concurrent Information Technology projects.
- Detail Oriented: Ability to consistently follow processes and highlight areas for improvement.
- Communication Skills: Must demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills with clients, engagement managers (sales), systems engineers and vendors.
- Organizational Skills: Must demonstrate ability to keep multiple projects organized and have a handle of each project’s status to ensure timely delivery with budgeted resources.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to keep project resources motivated; resolve logistical and interpersonal conflicts; make tough decisions that are inline with ADNET’s core values.
- Time Management: Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and competing demands while working with clients, management and project resources.
- Math and Budgeting: Ability to use math to make sound scheduling, staffing and timing decisions to ensure that projects remain profitable without compromising quality.
- Analytical Skills: Ability analyze the project delivery process and suggest ways to improve speed, cost or quality
- ndustry Knowledge: Must possess a working knowledge of how IP networks, servers, desktops, cloud computing and cloud services are constructed or delivered
- An ability to work in a professional office environment
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for transportation to and from ADNET’s office and client locations as required. Occasional overnight travel required to attend training or visit a client site.
- Must be driven and well-organized
- Excellent customer service skills as well as written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Keen attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive working both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency managing multiple projects under tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively balance priorities and meet assigned goals
- An aptitude and a desire for continual learning with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
Apply for This Position
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to hr@thinkADNET.com.
Visit http://www.thinkadnet.com/about-us/#careers to see all of the current opportunities at ADNET.