Do you find joy in making everyone’s life a little easier? Does the world of automation and creative solutions intrigue and excite you? Do you enjoy working with clients, partners, and colleagues to solve real world business problems? If so, then this Technical Assistance Center Engineer & Event Team Lead position may be for you.
ADNET Technologies, LLC is seeking a talented individual to join our ever-growing team in a split role of TAC Engineer and Event Team Lead. This position supports our team and clients through oversight and innovation of our managed service toolsets. By enhancing automation with these toolsets and implementing creative solutions to help ensure our managed endpoints stay up to date, this position will help “stop the noise” for our service teams and focus in on our #1 goal, client delight.
The ideal candidate for Technical Assistance Center Engineer & Event Team Lead will possess exceptional technical and interpersonal skills, be highly organized and motivated, and enjoy being part of a dynamic team. Every day will present you with new and interesting challenges that will test your technical abilities as well as your problem-solving skills. This is an opportunity to represent the brand of a rapidly growing company and to make a difference for our clients.
The position of Technical Assistance Center Engineer & Event Team Lead is primarily remote, however from time-to-time travel between locations, including ADNET’s Albany, NY office, may be required.
Benefits for the Modern Workforce
ADNET Technologies offers progressive benefits packages, including a 100% covered healthcare option, a 401K match, Employee Assistance Programs and a Responsible Time Off (RTO) policy that doesn’t limit the amount of time any employee can take off. We also offer paid training, bonuses and incentive plans, professional development, employee recognition programs and more.
Our remote working policy offers employees the flexibility they need to do their jobs from anywhere. Employees receive the tools they need to collaborate in their jobs and connect with any member of the team, regardless of where they’re physically based.
Based on employee feedback, ADNET Technologies is one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut from 2014 – 2020.
- Maintain client managed endpoints within tolerances set by Service Operations Management
- Track and manage toolsets to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) standards set by Service Operations management
- Identify factors affecting KPI standards and develop and implement plans to meet or exceed KPI standards
- Correlation and escalation of events to Problem Management
- Act as first level supervisor for Events team including team coordination, and assisting with reviews, and staff development
- Work closely with ADNET’s vendors and partners to improve toolset adaption and efficiency
- Provide remote or on-site level 2 technical support to ADNET clients based on established procedures through various support mediums (telephone, email and remote)
- Actively manage assigned tickets, projects and follow-ups to ensure that they’re addressed in a timely fashion
- Recommend proactive solutions to recurring support issues
- Perform preventative maintenance on servers and workstations for our clients
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows operating systems and applications, virtual environments and backup systems
- Install and configure managed service application, setup patch policies and proactive maintenance
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Handle administrative duties to maintain good client and vendor relations
- Stay current on industry trends and technology, which may affect operations or client expectations
- Education: A minimum of an associate degree or 3-5 years equivalent technical experience. One industry certification or equivalent experience.
- Skill Level: A strong technical background that exhibits both breadth and depth is important. Must possess ability to troubleshoot/analyze/resolve technical issues remotely. Experience in Microsoft Windows server environments and RMM toolsets are highly encouraged.
- Ability to thrive working both independently and in a team environment. Be willing to mentor other team members.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with a wide range of customers having different levels of computer expertise
- Must possess team leadership skills demonstrating an ability to coordinate and motivate a team to achieve its goals
- Maintain effective and timely communication with Service Operations management to keep them informed on the status of all assignments
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing with appropriate detail to the customers and ADNET staff members in a manner that is both courteous and professional
- Excellent customer service skills – personable, courteous, and professional
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle for transportation to and from ADNET’s offices and client locations as required
Apply for this Job
About ADNET Technologies
Founded in 1991, ADNET Technologies is a SOC II, Type 2 Compliant IT management and security firm with offices in Farmington, CT and Albany, NY. ADNET works closely with clients to provide industry-leading service across three core areas – Managed IT Services, Security, and Cloud – and is distinguished by its human-centered approach to client engagements.
Embodying a people-first culture both internally and externally, ADNET has been recognized as one of the best places to work in Connecticut by the Hartford Business Journal each of the last seven years, and as a top global Managed IT Service Provider by Channel Futures’ MSP 501 for two consecutive years. For more information, visit thinkadnet.com.