You may have heard about our annual multi-city conference, WorkSmart. Maybe you have attended in the past and you know all about it; but if you haven’t, do you know why you should?
Conferences are a great way to continue your professional development, but also to stay informed and up to date on what experts in the industry are seeing. In addition to the opportunity to network and meet new people, you can gain knowledge in a no-pressure environment. We’re not trying to sell you anything, we’re in this to educate.
Each year in Hartford, Connecticut and Albany, New York, we put on a complimentary conference to help the business community stay informed on what’s happening in the technology world. It’s not just about IT, either, it’s about business strategy, risk management and security. We know how hard it can be to keep track of all of the changes that make it into the news. With all of the new products, technologies and solutions that are supposed to revolutionize the way you work, we want to help make it easy to understand how they can impact your business and what your options are.
Not sure if it’s worth it? Read on to see what we offer attendees.
- Learn About New Solutions
- Technology is always evolving, and we pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve and continuing to learn endlessly. We’re happy to share our perspective on new solutions, as well as introducing you to trusted partners who we can work alongside to help you implement them.
- Meet New People
- There’s no substitute for face to face networking. The connections you make in person are more likely to translate into relationships later on, and those candid discussions can be much more productive than exchanging a string of emails back and forth.
- Stay Up to Date on Security
- Almost every day, a new security threat is unearthed. Our goal at WorkSmart is to give you a useful recap of the biggest threats, what you should be concerned about and how you can protect yourself.
- Gain Actionable Strategies
- Our speakers don’t just want to tell you what to worry about, drop the mic and walk away. We’re going to give you real strategies and tips that you can take with you and start implementing as soon as you’re back in the office.
- It’s Completely Complimentary
- There’s no cost to attend our conference. We’ll take care of breakfast, lunch and registration, and give you the chance to win some amazing prizes.
Our experts love sharing their perspective on evolving trends, and discussing all of the complicated things they have learned in ways that truly apply to your business. We hope you can join us for one of our upcoming WorkSmart conferences in NY or CT!